The FireVault Digital Keypad Security Safe series has been designed to provide the highest level of security for your valuables. The thick steel construction of the FireVault safes provides fireproof protection to the valuables inside and features ample storage space. The interior of the safes are fully carpeted to provide additional protection to the contents inside, and the height of the two internal shelves can be adjusted to fit the users preferences. The Digital Keypad stores two unique PIN Codes and can be removed to expose the lock for the included back-up keys. Additionally, the FireVault Digital Keypad Security Safes are fitted with 3 solid steel locking bolts for maximum security.
- 4.39 Cu. ft of Storage Space
- Pry-Resistant Recessed Door
- Fireproof up to 30 Minutes at 1,400° F
- 3 Solid-Steel Locking Deadbolts
- Digital PIN Pad with Backup Key Access
- Operates on One 9V Battery (Included)
- Includes Removable Shelves, Back-Up Keys, and Mounting Hardware
Free Shipping Service Includes: (We do not offer free Shipping to HI, AK, VI, PR)
- Lift Gate Service
- Delivery to the Threshold Only (This is for ground floor service)
White Glove Shipping - $200.00 (This is only for ground floor service other than that please contacts us for service quotation)
- Lift Gate Service
- Floor Protection
- Unpacking of Safe
- Debris Removal and Disposal
Freight Shipping Terms
- Please allow 10-15 business days for the freight order to be delivered. The customer will be contacted by the independent freight carrier before delivery in order schedule a delivery time.
- The customer must provide a valid phone number upon placing their order. This phone number will be used by the independent freight carrier to arrange the delivery.
- Customers who cancel or refuse their freight order within 1-15 business days of placing the order must pay the return freight shipping cost. This excludes refusals due to damage during transit.
- If the delivered item has been damaged in transit, the customer may refuse the shipment if the inside product has also been damaged. If the inside product is not damaged, the customer may accept the package but needs to write a comment such as “Package Damaged” when signing the Proof of Delivery (POD) form from the Carrier. If the product is found to be damaged upon opening the package, the customer needs to contact Barska within 5 days of receiving the product to report the damage.
(Ship to HI, AK, VI, PR must contact us to get shipping quotation before ordering)
For weekend or after hours delivery, please contact customer service at 1-888-666-6769 for more information. NOTE: An additional service charge may be applied if the safe is being delivered to a rural or unincorporated address.