The 1.6/2 Cu. ft Dual Compartment Digital Keypad Depository Safe by Barska is a heavy-walled steel deposit box intended for short-term storage of cash and is ideal for restaurants or any cash-business making regular bank deposits. The digital keypad can store up to 1 master PIN code and 5 user PIN codes. To resist tampering, this safe has a one-way deposit drawer with anti-fishing baffles that prevent deposited objects from being fished out, as well as a lock-out mode that deactivates the keypad. A separate locker on the bottom of the safe is ideal for storing short-term valuables, such as cash, coin, or important documents. Pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom of this large Deposit Safe permits mounting with the included hardware.
- User-Friendly Digital Keypad
- Solid Steel Construction
- Double Compartment
- Steel Locking Bolts
- 1 Master PIN Code
- Up to 5 User PIN Codes
- Anti-Fishing Drop Door
- Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes
- Secure Lock-out Mode
- Low Battery Notification
- Operates on One 9V Battery
- Protective Floor Mat
- Set of 2 Emergency Back-Up Keys
- Weight: 187 lbs
Free Shipping Service Includes: (We do not offer free Shipping to HI, AK, VI, PR)
- Lift Gate Service
- Delivery to the Threshold Only (This is for ground floor service)
White Glove Shipping - $200.00 (This is only for ground floor service other than that please contacts us for service quotation)
- Lift Gate Service
- Floor Protection
- Unpacking of Safe
- Debris Removal and Disposal
Freight Shipping Terms
- Please allow 10-15 business days for the freight order to be delivered. The customer will be contacted by the independent freight carrier before delivery in order schedule a delivery time.
- The customer must provide a valid phone number upon placing their order. This phone number will be used by the independent freight carrier to arrange the delivery.
- Customers who cancel or refuse their freight order within 1-15 business days of placing the order must pay the return freight shipping cost. This excludes refusals due to damage during transit.
- If the delivered item has been damaged in transit, the customer has within 5 days of receiving the item to report the damage in order to ship the item back with no additional charge.
(Ship to HI, AK, VI, PR must contact us to get shipping quotation before ordering)
For weekend or after hours delivery, please contact customer service at 1-888-666-6769 for more information. NOTE: An additional service charge may be applied if the safe is being delivered to a rural or unincorporated address.