The Large Double Digital Keypad Depository Safes by BARSKA are important tools in safeguarding items from unauthorized users. Instead of leaving large bills inside the cash register, simply drop it into the drop slot where it stays safely out of reach. BARSKA's Large Double Digital Keypad Depository Safes are heavy-walled steel deposit boxes intended for short-term storage of cash and are ideal for restaurants or any cash business making regular bank deposits. The digital keypad can store up to 1 master PIN code and 5 user PIN codes. Each safe in this series has its own safety features to prevent access to the contents inside once they are deposited, along with five solid steel locking bolts to ensure that there is no unauthorized entry to the safe. In the event that the PIN code is forgotten, two back-up keys are also included with each BARSKA Digital Depository Safe. Ideal for convenience stores, restaurants, hotels/motels, and other cash businesses.
- User-Friendly Digital Keypad
- Solid Steel Construction
- Retains 1 Master Code and 5 User Codes
- 5 Steel Locking Bolts per Door
- 2 Secured Separate Compartments
- Secure Lock-out Mode
- Low Battery Notification
- Anti-Fishing Drop Door
- Pre Drilled Mounting Holes
- Operates on one 9V Battery (Not Included)
- Durable and attractive black finish
- Includes Set of Emergency Back-up Keys and Mounting Hardware
Free Shipping Service Includes: (We do not offer free Shipping to HI, AK, VI, PR)
- Lift Gate Service
- Delivery to the Threshold Only (This is for ground floor service)
White Glove Shipping - $200.00 (This is only for ground floor service other than that please contacts us for service quotation)
- Lift Gate Service
- Floor Protection
- Unpacking of Safe
- Debris Removal and Disposal
Freight Shipping Terms
- Please allow 10-15 business days for the freight order to be delivered. The customer will be contacted by the independent freight carrier before delivery in order schedule a delivery time.
- The customer must provide a valid phone number upon placing their order. This phone number will be used by the independent freight carrier to arrange the delivery.
- Customers who cancel or refuse their freight order within 1-15 business days of placing the order must pay the return freight shipping cost. This excludes refusals due to damage during transit.
- If the delivered item has been damaged in transit, the customer has within 5 days of receiving the item to report the damage in order to ship the item back with no additional charge.
(Ship to HI, AK, VI, PR must contact us to get shipping quotation before ordering)
For weekend or after hours delivery, please contact customer service at 1-888-666-6769 for more information. NOTE: An additional service charge may be applied if the safe is being delivered to a rural or unincorporated address.